Do Your Homework Before You Spend Big Bucks
(from Chapter 4)
You saved and saved, bought your dream toy, and feel ripped off. Ouch!
- Always spend time thinking and learning about the things you want to buy, before you buy, especially if they cost a lot of money!
- Visit different stores.
- Read magazines that review the product.
- Surf the Internet with your parents to get more info.
- Phone around to compare prices and guarantees.
- Know what you’re getting before you get it!
Photo Credit: Tim Parkinson